Best Smart watch 4G Phone india 2020 | Buy From Amazon
- SIM card / Bluetooth phone call / answer: You can dial or answer a phone call from your wrist watch with help of bluetooth or directly from sim in the watch. (GSM call)
- Features: Sleep monitoring, Pedometer , Sedentary reminder , Anti-lost / finding phone , Remote control phone camera , Sound recorder / alarm / calender
- Music playing : Enjoy splendid music anywhere and anytime with Bluetooth (directly from phone) or memory card (supports upto 32 gb)
- Phonebook / call log / message / music synchronization : You can view the SMS messages and Notifications of Facebook Whatsapp Skype Twitter from the watch directly in the real time.
- 1.54 inch TFT HD LCD touch screen, 240 x 240 pixels: Best suitable screen size with high definition picture displaying gives you great experience. Talking Time: 3 Hours, Standby Time: 180 Hours and Charging Time: 2-3 Hours.
- Reviews (0)
Best Smart watches 4G Android in cheap price India 2020 | Buy From Amazon
Topic- Best Smart watches 4G Android in cheap price India 2020.
We sort wearable into two broad categories: Fitness trackers and smartwatches. Fitness trackers are the low-priced, lightweight,fitness-focused devices that count steps and measure sleep, while smartwatches serve as an extension to a smartphone delivering notifications.
The smart watch makes it easy to receive a phone call, SMS text and SNS messages including Facebook,Twitter, WhatsApp, Linkedin, Messenger and smart notifications right on your wrist. It will vibrate to alert you.
Smartwatches have been the biggest disruptor in the timepiece business ever since the first Apple watch was released in 2015. But, of course, watchmakers have been trying to pack more functionality into their products for decades, long before the advent of the smartphone.
What Makes A Watch A Smartwatch?
First the mobile phone became, in effect, a computer in our pocket. Now the smartwatch looks with further miniaturisation – to become a computer on our wrist, or at least an extension of one. For the time being, any advanced functionality is dependent on its connection to a nearby smartphone. Whether you need a smartwatch is another matter – they work well as fitness watches and perhaps for those who travel a lot. But beyond that it’s really for those, in a sense, too lazy to get their phone out of their pocket – a means of getting a quick glimpse or access to many of the apps the wearer uses
Call / message alert
Vibrate to remind you in time of anything important and display the messages directly on the watch,give you a smart and intimate reminders.
Restore your faith in the fashion-meets-tech accessory
Wearable technology can sometimes be a little…rough, shall we say. Sure, a computer on your wrist might sound cool, but the style element hasn’t always landed. In the past, those accessories have tended to look like, well, computers. But some brands are finally starting to get it, taking stylish watches and implementing smart technologies into them.